Widely regarded as the leading range of aluminium loading ramps for construction, agricultural, and domestic machinery, Climaxx portable ramps are lightweight, durable and affordable.
Climaxx loading ramps feature rungs with tread, hooks and steel pin connections, as well as feet that have been fitted to match the gradient of the ramp.
Climaxx ramps come in several models including:
- ATV Series – The ATV Series aluminium ramps feature a straight design suitable for a loading a wide range of machinery, and are available in a rigid one-piece design or folding sections for easy transport and storage.
- MOWER Series – The MOWER Series features curved design that allows for loading low clearance machinery. Like the ATV Series, these are also available in rigid one piece or folding section designs.
- RUBBER Series – The RUBBER series ramps have been designed with special tread modified to provide optimal grip for machinery with pneumatic air filled tires, and rubber tracks.
- TRACK series – The T Series ramps are designed for use with machinery that has steel tracks.
- PT series – These loading ramps are built for use with machinery that has rubber tracks. These robust ramps are typically wider than the Rubber and T Series models, and the rung tread is designed to reduced the risk of damage to rubber tracks.